...
Week. Over.
Thank. Goodness.
:)
People are about to drive me to the point of insanity. That going beyond myself. *sigh*
And I'm going to the Sunset for some big fancy shindig with my family to eat food and what not. Alas.
And this kid keeps looking at me in the library, and frankly, I wish she would just turn around and quit staring at me because it's getting me rather frazzled.
I wish parents wouldn't try to negotiate with children to get them to behave. Because it doesn't work. Slap their hinny, I say. In fact, I'm about to yell at this kid, because I am currently on the end of my rope.
*deep breath*
I'm starving.
-Me.
Pee.Ess.
Why do people get tattoos. Some can kind of sort of yet at the same time not really be attractive, while the others.... are just plain out trashy and gaudy.
I'm feeling rather closedminded and thrashing today. Methinks I need to rethink some of this madness. But not really. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment