...I feel like using numbers. Again.
1. So, I have about 5 face medications. For acne. How crazy is that. Right now my face is pretty much rotting off. I also accidentally poked my eye with a pair of scissors. It hurt. A lot. I feel okay now though.
2. We got our tree up. I do believe it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. My tree is smarter than your honours student... just so you know.
3. Scotty: I saw a Cats Christmas tree ornament and I just about bought it for you because I know just how much you adore Cats and the fact that is is just your absolutely favourite musical just knocked on me to buy it. But instead I squandered my money on a Little Mermaid drink cup. Lets face it: I am just so much more important. :)
4. Treasure Island is over. Judging by this throbbing pain in my hip and leg, something tells me I'm not going to miss it very much.
5. So get this. My 'Jesus' friend Casey and me went to Barnes and Nobles Friday on the art trip. So we spotted this book called "God Is Not That Great." Of course we were pretty miffed that something that horrible was being circulated throughout the world displaying such an awful, awful message. So she looks at me and says, "I would really like to put a tract in there." Casey was a little bit wary to do it, so I offered to. She handed me a pile of them (she keeps about fifty with her at all times... no joke.) and I placed some in the books. Just think. Some little atheist is going to pop open their book and there will be a wonderful tract telling them the right way. I think I just changed some lives. :)
6. Am I the only one who watches all those Christmas specials on Lifetime, the Hallmark Channel and ABC Family? Something tells me I am.
7. Some guy on the art trip bought a purple glitter stick thing for his girlfriend from Spencers. I had to ask Mrs. Lansford what it was. I wish I hadn't.
8. I saw a hobo Friday. Huzzah!
-Meeee...
No comments:
Post a Comment