Angry, angry, angry.
This is my angry face: >:z
So, for my cousins wedding, which I am a bridesmaid out of five, we have ordered my dress. Or so we thought. The ladies at the wedding place have forgotten to order my dress. So, my cousin texts me asking what size I got. Medium (it's for the butt. XS in the top.) I reply. What size, 10 or 12. Well, of course a 10. But she doesn't get the message and says a 12. So I have to go back to the wedding place and get resized, and hopefully they will get it right.
But this is what is going to tick me more than anything. What if the wedding is canceled? What if I don't get a dress because they run out or something? What if I'm not in the wedding? The wedding is December 6th. The same day as the Christmas play that I can't do because of this wedding.
Gargh.
And to top it off, my beloved computer Beatrice is at the doctor. Weird stuff, with random things like Windows Media Player and wordpad not opening up. She still worked normally, but I wanted to nip it in the bud before it got out of control. 3 to 5 business days, of waiting, while they induce her into a extreme state of amnesia and all my files go "bye bye!" So for the meantime I am typing on this clunky rent-a-laptop that I only have for three hours. How I miss you Be.
:(
Amazing weekend though. Kelly, Abigail and I went and saw the House Bunny (good, stupid, fun.) and Kelly and I got $1 hotfudge sundaes at McDonalds. We then went to the movie store, and sat in the floor counting $6 in change to rent 3 dvds. We got Grizzly Man, Young Frankenstein, and Adventures of Fragle Rock. Grizzly Man was hilarious: "It may seem odd that I am touching her poop but it was inside her!" We were supposed to take the movie seriously, butttt we didn't. No it's not funny that he was eaten by the bears...
We drank Vaults and watched more movies, and we stayed up to three talking. She had hip hop class in the morning and while she was gone I did my college tests on her computer. (Beatrice! You're gone!) How I miss high school. How I miss high school drama. How I don't miss Scotty.
But I am visiting tomorrow.
Speaking of spending the night at Kelly's, one of her sisters friends was over too. So that morning as I was walking from the kitchen to the computer, her friend was watching Pet Star on Animal Planet. And there was a black cat, able to eat with a fork... this cat eats with a fork! A cat with a fork. Eating. Spaghetti.
...yesss.
Anywho,
I didn't finish this post. Hm.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment