16.2.09

I CAN'T TAKE IT! AHHHHH...

I hate days when you are pretty much on edge. All. The. Time.

First, I loose an eye [part of a hook and eye I might add] for my sewing sampler, then I cut one off my old 80s dress from Drama Proma III. So then I loose it, and, at the last minute I get one from the sewing room. Then I realize we are going to have a written test and it's 2 minutes before class and ah, I haven't studied.

In good news, I got my eye in place, I think I made a delightful grade on my paper, I found my CatCard which I also lost, and then, hey, I realized I lost my library book. For over due books it's 20 dollars after 14 days (because I'm an honours student.) and I think I left it in the black box after I had class, but I'm certainly not sure.

Ahh, ahh, please be found oh book on Halloween. Be found. D:

-Me

No comments: