Alas, more blogging! I remember why I stopped blogging now; I couldn't stop and I got nothing of importance done. I.e. French. So, so, so, much French!
Pee.Ess. I know you used a translator, Amanda, you minx. You'll pay for that. If you had actually went to public school, you would know that translators equal an F.
Love you...
Right now (well not right now), I am doing a presentation on French theatre. It should be interesting. Boring, perhaps for the rest of the class. And impossible to understand. You see, I am excellent when it comes to writing and reading French. Speaking, on the other hand. Not so much.
I mean, at this point I'm in French 4 so I should be able to say a few things properly, but at this point, I can only pronounce subjects, a few verbs and a few adverbs correctly. C'est mal. :(
But, I'm going to finally break down and buy a French-English dictionary, because I'm tired of having to do all my work on the internet, instead of at the comfort of my own home and with my cats.
I also have to do something for dialects, where I go to someone I never met, and speak in a British accent. The first time I did it, it went well; of course, that was the Southern Accent. And that's loads easier, because it comes more naturally. The British accent, on the other hand, will come somewhat easy because of the LOADS of Harry Potter films in my life, but not that easy. She keeps stressing the importance of speaking with the front of mouth; it gets me a little confused.
Regarding Anne Frank:
This show has gotten a massive amount of praise. People have cried, people have laughed, people have been completely stoic. I've heard that it's the best show yet, the best ever seen, and more 'bests.' The show has had many complements, I have had many complements, and my fellow cast mates have had many as well.
I'm glad it was such a hit. I can truly say I adored this show, and I want to thank everyone who was a part of it. Especially the people who helped me. :P
I'll probably write more about this at a later date, but at the current time, I am starving and it is time for some vittles.
Pee.Ess. I know you used a translator, Amanda, you minx. You'll pay for that. If you had actually went to public school, you would know that translators equal an F.
Love you...
Right now (well not right now), I am doing a presentation on French theatre. It should be interesting. Boring, perhaps for the rest of the class. And impossible to understand. You see, I am excellent when it comes to writing and reading French. Speaking, on the other hand. Not so much.
I mean, at this point I'm in French 4 so I should be able to say a few things properly, but at this point, I can only pronounce subjects, a few verbs and a few adverbs correctly. C'est mal. :(
But, I'm going to finally break down and buy a French-English dictionary, because I'm tired of having to do all my work on the internet, instead of at the comfort of my own home and with my cats.
I also have to do something for dialects, where I go to someone I never met, and speak in a British accent. The first time I did it, it went well; of course, that was the Southern Accent. And that's loads easier, because it comes more naturally. The British accent, on the other hand, will come somewhat easy because of the LOADS of Harry Potter films in my life, but not that easy. She keeps stressing the importance of speaking with the front of mouth; it gets me a little confused.
Regarding Anne Frank:
This show has gotten a massive amount of praise. People have cried, people have laughed, people have been completely stoic. I've heard that it's the best show yet, the best ever seen, and more 'bests.' The show has had many complements, I have had many complements, and my fellow cast mates have had many as well.
I'm glad it was such a hit. I can truly say I adored this show, and I want to thank everyone who was a part of it. Especially the people who helped me. :P
I'll probably write more about this at a later date, but at the current time, I am starving and it is time for some vittles.
No comments:
Post a Comment