30.8.07

For the times, they are a changin'...

My aunt just got done telling me all about the hoodlums she helps teach in kindergarten, and how miss behaved they are. Which brings me to ask, what is up with the way people raise there kids any more. When I have babies, they are going to be the best behaved youngin's you will ever see. They also might have a few stripes on their legs too. All 6 of them.

If I decide to have that many. It depends on how tired I get on birthing them.

Spankings are a must. I got my fair share, and I certainly respect my mother and other adults. Like that one time, when I was four and I told my mom to give me a spanking because I liked them. *note: Being a smart elick gets you no where.

I almost want to say that sin is the cause of this, that 'children will turn from their parents, and parents from there children' or whatever it is, is happening. Rapture anyone?

That reminds me of that creepy dream (I have weird dreams. Each one at least has one of these elements: a. Harry Potter; b. someone; c. Abigail being a butt; or d. the rapture.) where mom was driving through cherry orchards and she looked up in the sky and said "What's that." I look and it's like the bat symbol, but it's Jesus instead (he was flapping his arms like a bird too.) and I yell "Omygod it's Jesus. The rapture momma, the RAPTURE."

Dream ends, my eyes shut. I totally think I'm in heaven. I was all like, hey, I get to see God now. But then I opened my eyes and I was in my bed. No heaven. But bed.

Moral? There is none. Just, be ready if such an event should happen. That way you can be in heaven being sexy and eating pineapples with me instead of on earth having to put up the mark of the bestie and eternal fires and crap.

...and it makes me mad because iTunes won't let me download the "Into the Woods" soundtrack.

Stoopid iTunes. I's hate you.

-Me.

Pee.Ess.
Abigrail is in a better mood today. Just thought everone should know. :)

No comments: