31.8.07

BI-COSTAL in mah sequenced spandex!

Mkay... so why does the whole 'The Boy From Oz' soundtrack sound gay? Oh, Waiiittt....

it's about a gay guy! DUH.

Just by one look at the soundtrack cover I guessed it was about a gay guy. How right I was. Oh well, it was free. In fact out of my whole Broadway collection, I have bought all of two cds. Little Shop and the Broadway version of 'The Producers.' I'm a moocher. And I'm cheap. And the library actually has 'Seussical'... in the kids section. (I checked that one out too. I would never pass up 'Seussical'...) The only actual Broadway CD they had other than that was 'The Boy From Oz' and I figured, "Why not?"

Almost regretting it.

...nah, it not too bad. I just never imagined Judy Garland being that full of life. Who'd believed it?

Also, need I say that the song "Quiet Please, Their Is A Lady On The Stage" is like about the loudest, fastest and the most obnoxious song I have ever heard. By the end I'm inserting butter knifes in my ears and turning. How contradictory. *scoff* Quiet, eh?

And Huge Jackman is a horrible singer. His voice reminds me sort of like Richard Simmons if he decided to do Broadway. Please, bask in that mental image.

And something about gay love songs disturb me. I'm pretty sure it has to do something with the Birdcage. Speaking of that, I watched that the other day. Oh gee, can you say disturbing? MAN THONG. Garrr...

-Me

No comments: