4.9.07

*is squeeing like a 12 year old at a Hannah Montana Concert*

AHAHHHAHAHAH...GUESS WHAT I GET TO GO SEE FOR MY BIRTHDAY?!

WICKED!

Yah... the last Broadway I saw was 'Cats' (yeah...) and the last play I saw was 'Laughter on the 23rd Floor' (I think the floor number is right... maybe.) so I'm pretty excited! I'm going with the B*Naturals, and Jessup. It was either this or hubcaps. We is going in April.

*note: My birthday is September 20th. Just if you were, you know, um, wondering.

I'm listening to 'The Boy From Oz' again right now.

Don't know why. It's almost like an affectionate birthday mark. You kind of hate it, but you kind of like it. I keep listening and I almost like it... yet. All songs are good until Huge Jackman stars then I'm just like... zomg hurl.

And who ever they got to play Judy Garland... (I want to say Isabelle Keating, but I'm not to sure.) yeah, she sucks. Judy Garland was good. She is definantly not.

I should just burn it, but yet I CAN'T. I'm getting broadway bumps, and they are definantly not the good ones.

And at Wal*Mart they have the absolutly CUTEST disney princess cards, and they are for birthdays and my favourite is ariel and... and... AND...

*cough*getmeone*cough*

MY GOSH EVERYONE ON THIS FRIGGIN' CD SUCK. SRSLY. I HATE IT ALL. I'M BURNING IT.

Well, Huge Jackman is beautiful example on how if you suck you can still get a part on Broadway. What's up with that?

...

Oh, and here is my CD collection in case if you, like wanted to know for no reason (and if you totally want to burn me a cd for mah borthday.)

Footloose the Musical
The Wiz
The Boy From Oz
Seussical the Musical
Hairspray (Broadway and Movie)
Little Shop of Horrors
Phantom of the Opera (Movie)
The Scarlet Pimpernel
The Producers (Broadway)
Wicked

And I'm buying 'Into the Woods' this weekend.

Wif Loof:
-Ma.

No comments: