5.9.07

...Coffee in a cardboard cup...

Alas, I just got done watching the trailer for the new Sims 2 expansion pack. AHAHAHAH...



What I have:
The Sims 2
University
Nightlife
Open for Business
Pets
Seasons
Family Fun Stuff
Glamor Stuff

What I need to get:
Teen Stuff
H&M Stuff
Celebration Stuff
BON VOYAGE

...I really want Bon Voyage that way I can probably kill them off by drowing them at sea. I like making kids orphains. Then they get to sing Annie.

...baa..baa..baa... IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US, IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE. FOR. US.

That was the first Broadway/Musical movie I ever got.

Oh...and I drew a picture of Galinda in her bubble today. And Elphie all depressed, because no one understands her. And me, giving Galinda a flesh wound by popping the bubble... by knife.

I get kind of bored in PreCal sometimes...

...

No comments: