Something had recently made me want to write this. I would like to say it was a book I read, but that would be a lie. Something very, very, very, VERY, different had just pounded its way into my life and this is the only answer there is. It has been bothering me for a while, and I thought, "Hey...anything can happen."
I don't know if you can tell, but I am defiantly a Christian. I believe that God sent Jesus his son to die on the cross and he rose 3 days later. I believe he is the only way to go to heaven. I also believe that without him, I would be taking a one way train to hell.
Actually... it's more than believing all this. I know.
...If you want proof, I have it. And no, I'm not bluffing.
God cares for you. He cares for everyone. I am not writing this to preach to you how you should be all militant for God. It's because I genuinely care about all of you. There is one person in the world I would like to see saved over all, and I see how much he needs God in his life.
I don't claim to be Captain Perfect Christian Pants. Because I defiantly am not. I say a few choice words, I dishonour my mother sometimes, and I sure have coveted quite a few things in my life. But I have the initiative to stop. If you knew what life is like without God, you would never want to ever be separated from him. Having God walk by your side every step of the way is the most amazing thing you will ever know. (Don't argue for chances are you a. turned your back on God for your own selfish desires, or b. have no clue.)
...I know. I'm weird. But when I'm up in heaven eating pineapples and being sexy and you're down in hell and your flesh is melting you will be rather miserable and I'll be rather... well. Sexy. Dur.
And I love pineapples. So they have to have them in heaven. Idiots...
Christians don't share their faith to make you mad. They do it because they care about you. I know I would be a lot worse off if that wasn't 95% of my reason for even writing this.
...If you have anymore questions, please, feel more than free to ask.
-Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment