22.10.07

Keep It GAY!

...

My love for Harry Potter. Essentially gone. I went on the Internet today, and J.K. Rowling confessed that Dumbledore was gay. What. The. Heck.

The sad thing: People are very, very, pleased. This disgusts me to no end.




I am super glad the series is over. Because, frankly, the militant Christians that are all like 'HARRY POTTER IS THE DEVIL' are finally right. Obviously. A perfectly wonderful series and she has to screw it all up.

I feel like part of my world has just...died. Sure, I shouldn't get that worked up over something like this, but... go ahead, say that being gay is okay, and I'll bring the bible out and show you exactly where it proves you wrong and me right. And, yes I am fully aware that God loves gay people and doesn't love the sin. Don't whack me with that because I is nots stooppids.

[...well, sort of not. I am a little bit of a dork.]

In fact one of my friends asked me, "if a person is born with sin, then why can't one be born gay."

I just now realized something wrong with this statement. A person can't be born with sin, because look at a baby. Absolutely perfect. It's when the whole *shibam* AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY pops up. The whole Right and Wrong thing. Then a person is going to hell. Not before.

...oh well. There will be no Harry Potter in heaven, so I reckon it matters not. Just kind of feel dumb about this scar on my wrist...

And it makes me even more angry because J.K. Rowling says their are parallels between Harry and Christianity. Yet she puts sinful crap in there.... um, sorry, but last time I checked Jesus wasn't gay or anything.

All in all, I suppose I still get them pineapples. You know... in heaven. While I'm being sexy... in heaven. And yeah.

Pee.Ess.

You know, if I was Harry, I would frankly be plain out puzzled on why Dumbledore always liked late night visits to his office and always held onto my arm and stuff... I would just wonder.

...Harry isn't gay. Just... don't go there. You know who you are. For if you do, I will keel you... in some highly-imaginative-way-that-seems-like-a-accident-but-definantly-isn't kind of way.

No comments: