3.10.07

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Zaaah...

Hee..hee.

Abigrail and I were driving down the road and we saw this kid. He was standing on the side of the road, and he must have been about 7 or something. Well, he a big, long, arched stick that he was holding on top of his head and he was licking his lips and staring at us. It was basically... hillarious. Abigail stopped in the road and started laughing and snorting and making noises that are usually only issued when Josh is vacumming her face off, but... whatever. I swear the kid probably had applesauce and stewed tomatoes for brains.

Remember children, don't do drugs.

So, yesterday, these popular (and not very crispy white in nature if you catch my drift) girls wanted our lunch table outside, and they got it Friday, but I definantly marked my terf by pouring water in the hole on the table. (Yeah, I was like "Hai, I need to pour me some water on this hole. Dun know why, just do." And they looked at me like I had told them Hillary was a good choice for president. Basically, like I twas a freak.) So, they come and sit by me with all their cronies, and all my friends were like... whatever.

So, this saw this Wiccan girl and they were like "omg hai, read my fortune." So she told them all this crap, and I'm thinking God knows the future not ye palm...fools.

Dorks.

Signing off..

Me.

No comments: