5.10.07

PULL!

*3 minutes later*

BANG.

approximatly.


Hay... el futball game is tonight. Am I going? Nopers. I shall be at play practice. Banging the drum. Which reminds me of my cousin who is obsessed with drummers. She has this saying, "Save a drum, bang a drummer."

*sigh* Teenagers confuse me. They want to all grow up, yet they don't even know how to act grown up. I may still do dumb things but at least I don't say and do perverted things. [Most] Adults don't go out and get wasted... only dumb teenagers who thing they are cool do that. Fools.

I hate alcohol. I always have and I always will. It is compleatly useless in society and serves absolutly no purpose other than recking homes and creating hobos. Or at least it takes 85% of the credit in making hobos. The rest is lazyness, and various other emotional or other other stuff. Dur.

Hobo Statistics come in pie charts.

-Me.

No comments: