8.9.08

My splean is ruptured from the hilarity of it all.

College just officially got my approval. At the library, they have a butt load of Broadway Cd's. True, they all things like Showboat and Oklahoma! but it adds to small collection, so hey, I'm not complaining. I am getting ready to burn Sunday in the Park with George. I am literally about to wet myself with excitement...


Speaking of wetting myself, I just HAVE to reply to Uncle Scotty's latest post:



I'm not going to lie. Every time I see this picture I honestly die a little inside. And this past weeks clip of the week with the honey and the bear, and the spaghetti and the cat... it's so hilarious I am about to gag on my laughing just thinking about it. Good stuff, good stuff. They could keep this joke running every single episode and I would still find it hysterical.
And I may be the only one who gets it, but that just makes you look good because you agree with me, Buttface.
-me

No comments: