2.10.08

Drama Teachers have their own [insert superhero innuendo here] caves. (Reprise)

UPDATE:

I DID get an acting I class!

I also got phycology (she wants me to understand how the human mind works so I can take that mindset...?)  and stagecraft...

I get to choose between an art history or dance appreciation... which one sounds more boring and I'll go from there...

Oh yeah, and there is one more class...

DANCE TECHNIQUES

Yessss, I have a dance class.  Excited, yes.  Confident, yes.  Pretty sure that everyone will laugh at how awkwardly clumsy I am:  oh yess...

I finally got to visit my beloved high school today (even though I should be writing an essay right now... oops) and it was amazing.  The water for the Little Mermaid, ah-mazing.  And Balolga's tail (okay, so Harmony is her name, but I am really feeling Balologa so I'm going with it.  Even if that's only her name in my mind...) is Fannypacktastic.  Made with chicken wire (remember Effie, I SAID CHICKEN WIRE!)

I saw my beloved Kelly today too, and she's starting *gasp* a "Young Democrat Club."  Shame, shame...
I still love you... even though I'm not sure why.  :)

-ME.


No comments: