Okay, I had a fairly interesting conversation in theatre today... I was almost surprised by the openness of it all. A little too surprised.
Being a person of just and moral values, not to mention a little class, I was slightly flabbergasted by the conversations that went on.
We didn't have class today, but we had to meet in groups together. Before I know it, everyone is in a display of exerting certain bodily functions, talking about their "poop buddies" and fatchlateing quite openly. Not only was I surprised, but appalled and disgusted. Yes, it's something that we all do, but I dare say, it's a private matter. I'm a very open person to most things, like my fear of nudity and participating in pee wars. But number 2 conversations are completely unacceptable. Perhaps I'm slightly old fashioned, but pleease. I don't want to hear about it. Blargh...
Speaking of blargh, did anyone see The Soup this past week?! I think I nearly died from laughing... true, nothing can beat spaghetti cat, but, the line "tickle my belly, and I'll pee in your face!" not only made me think, what is happening to toys today, but it made me think I was about wet myself.
Lets talk about the drama kids who don't have "poop buddies." I went to my first member meeting last night, and how much fun. Pizza! Coke! FOOD! And one thing I can hardly wait for...
SMOKY MOUNTAIN CENTER FOR THE ARRRTS.
Part of me already thought that this would eventually happen, but now that it is... yay! I just can't wait to claim MY dressing room. You know the STAR dressing room.... permanent residence, right there. I should pretty much go ahead and install my Harry Potter cutout. But I would have to put a pillowcase over his head, because I would feel like he was watching me change. I used to have a big problem with that. Couldn't change in my bedroom because Harry looks at me from ever single direction. Creepy.
So, I stayed for play practice, and I realized how much I longed to be in the play. Stupid wedding. Then I asked Effie who the girl in the blue shirt was. She then replied that there were two people with blue shirts, and we laughed hardly at my stupidity. Silly, silly Rachel.
Afterwards Kelly and I went on an adventure of searching for wireless internet with Beatrice and Sevy, after we did an interesting jig of pure excitement in the parking lot. We eventually found it at the Chamber, and we then continued to look up movie trailers and screaming like little girls at a Hannah Montana concert (IT'S MILEY!), holding hands and squeezing things in anticipation and excitement. I then had a spaz attack while driving and went slightly off the road. Kelly was scared, but we knew someone would rescue us... in our daydreams. :(
Why is the power out... I don't understand. I bet the library is on lockdown, and I'm going to be stuck here forever. And ever. I don't think we can get out of the library. I'm barricaded here. Perhaps I'll go roaming around stealthy; investigating the bathrooms, pretending like I'm a secret agent, rolling under tables.... and everyone knows I would do it too. I'll have to potty in the dark too, wandering for a toilet.
Well I have a book due by Friday...this Friday, and regardless of the fact that it is in the dark, I'll have to find light, *sigh* somewhere. Stupid.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment