14.12.08

On the road to tyranny:

"everything required for the portfolio is here - i particularly like your unicorn drawing - your costume drawing shows promise should you wish to pursue it. Let me know if you are interested in working some more with costumes next semester as we will have a number of opportunities for you to get involved."

Yesssss.  So I have narrowed this down to two things:

1.  I am essentially a genius with an immense imagination and a savvy sense of creativity.
2.  I'm heading into a life that mirrors Oh Mighty Tyrant, complete, also, with a talent for dictating and a blown up ego.

Thank goodness It's not the latter.  I'm better than that...
Wait one second...
OH NOES.  The ego... it's coming.  D:


The funny thing is that I designed this fifteen minutes before class and it looks like it.  Mind you, it's not as satisfactory as my pimped out pumpkin carriage with the spring loaded shower curtain rod, but whatever I am pleased.

So, I believe I mentioned earlier having to do a presentation:

"Research/content 48/50 Content good, good visuals Presentation 44/50 Need a bit more rehearsal time with oral presentation Reflection paper 44/50 good job"

i.e. I gots the giggles.  There is something about me and oral presentations.  I won't say nerves but everything strikes me as funny.  Like the fact that one of my models in the presentation had a hamster wheel in it.  Huh...?

It was a really ugly model as well... see:

HOW CAN YOU NOT LAUGH AT THAT?!  IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP.


All in all, I am pleased.  My overall grades:  All A's.  One A-.  In theatre... ironic, no?  I think it's because I didn't get all my participation points, but whatever, it;s still an A.  And my GPA is 3.93.  I can not complain for my first semester of Hades college.  SEMESTER NUMBER 2:  Pending.  Because I have a month of vacation... aye aye.  :)


-Me

1 comment:

Abigail said...

"Rachel...I hate your layout. It is UGLY."
-Scotty

Its okay Rachel...I think you did a good job making it. I like it...its very "gangsta."

Love,
Abishmell