Happy Christmas. :) It is tomarrow, yes, but whatever I am going to go ahead and say it. Have a good one. Unless you're Scotty.
...Imajerk.
Speaking of Uncle Scotty, WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE = Delicious. Slurp. I knew it was made with love. Except mine, which was made with arsenic. It was a very fun little shindig, with lots of salad (Zesty I-talian of magic) and pizza with, canadian bacon? And Jazzy I am still sorry for stepping on your paw. My mom nearly killed me for that.
Kelly and I met before and went to Kmart. Kelly got a plastic elephant for Christmas. It was amazing. We also (almost) bought Scotty and Nikki this really ugly thing with a picture of the city in the background and it had water that jumped to music and it lit up green, blue and red. And it was framed with fake wood. It was very tacky... guess it reminded us of them. Mahhh.
Hm, someone is being grinchly today. Bah humbug.
Adding to that I hate "A Christmas Carol." Abigail used to force me to watch it when we were little. All them stupid RATS POPPING OUT WINDOWS. And no name calling Abigail. I daresay I am not near as promiscuse as you. Mahhh.
And with that I went to the Gazibo and ordered a Strawberry Banana Smoothie in a seductive voice. I think the waiter was... concerned.
On another note, we fed cats today. They were having a drive at Dollar Tree to buy cat food and donate it to the cat man. I have no idea, but it was felinetastic.
Break. Is. So. Good.
So, I still have like two weeks left of vacation. I am on book four of Harry Potter... I would say, hey I am going to get through by the end, but I'm a little uncertain because book four and onward are tombs. 800 pages of magic. Will I? Won't I? I know not.
I also got the whole set of Anne of Green Gables for Christmas from Aberdoodle. I can't wait to read them. And Pride and Prejudice... and Invisible Monsters... Sooo many books.
"I didn't know you could read."
I know Draco. What is up my crawl?
In other news:
Sweetlanta, no.
Mugglespace
Okay. This is a little something I call grasping for straws. As much as it cuts my soul, Harry is over. If Wanner Brothers created something like this, I would think hey this is amazing, but seriously... just stop. Leave it to the officials. It's just a grouping of nerds who think they love Harry Potter, but seriously, they have no idea what love is. Fools.
-HappyChristmasMe
No comments:
Post a Comment