"I feel like someone sat down on a giant throne and crapped me oiut. I can’t feel anything though thank god."
She typed that for me to express her feeling. But all in all, she looks lovely, sort of like a wounded dear. "Polly wanta crackkkerr... squackkk. Oh soup, how I loove you, how I love your smiling face... *whispers* I'm serenading my soup.",
Essentially, I am having a very schadenfreude day. Is that bad? Probably. But she is sooo loving, and I just like petting her. I know, I know, it's weird, but God bless her, she is cute.
IN OTHER NEWS:
I gots an email from my new acting director. To dress confotably and "part of my philosophy of teaching Acting is that you cannot successfully separate body from mind and emotions. We will be doing quite a bit of group exercises (Theatre exercises, not jumping jacks), some Theatre Games, etc., and we’ll probably leap right in to the fray on Day #1."
AHHH, THEATRE EXERCISES. MAHHH. Lots of rubber baby bumpers or whatever. YAY, I GETS TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. YAY. No, I am pretty excited, even though I won't say I like improv. But I amount that some bonding will take place, and I suppose it's all good in the hood.
Perhaps I'll share some of them and we can do them together. Hee hee.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment