8.1.09

Activate: Shape of An Ice Menorah

The time has come:

FOR ANOTHER SHOW.


...that looks tacky.  Yes.
You know, you really don't realize how much you miss something until it is taken away from you.  Then you don't realize how much you missed it until you get to start on it again.  And it's when you have been starved for theatrical interaction, not only in stage time, but backstage and socially as well, that you get excited about the small preparations for a show such as your nightly orange juice in your Little Mermaid goblet or buying a sports bra for dancing:



What?  I had to make sure it fit.

Anywho, I don't remember ever being this excited for a show.  I am SUPER pleased with my part (Bird Girl), I am SUPER pleased with my fellow Bird Girls.  On opening night I think I'm going to get gift baskets my BG sisters.  With, you know, sample deodorant and Pixie Sticks or something.  BONDING.

I feel like this is going to be a show to remember.  Not that they all are not unique and amazing in their own special way; this one is just going to have a lot dancing fun attached.  Which I really can't wait for.  Dancing is like, exercising the soul.

Sooo:  COLLEGE.

Ew, I go back Monday.  I still have to clean out Sev:

Because, obviously, he is currently unlivable.  Teej, Abby and I went to Western today to pick up our books.  First we ate at the burrito place on campus and I had the Greek God burrito.  It had the biggest load of rice and beans I have ever seen, but I got some chicken put on it because I have suddenly turned man and I am currently obsessed with meat.  I don't get it, but I'll go with it.  Anywho, I couldn't eat it all because it was freaky huge, and if I can't eat it all... that's saying something.  Got my money's worth though.  Or Abigail's money worth.  I am such a mooch.

So, we got our books, and I have about five, Teej has about five and Abigrail has about... 12.  But this is the horrible thing.  I get to carry these on MWF:


But the best book is my one for my Acting 1 class on Tuesday and Thursday.  Check out the title:


"Respect for Acting."  Oh gah, what have I got myself into.  Don't get me wrong, I do take acting serious (and by serious, I mean for fun.) but I have a feeling this is going to be something like the song "Nothing" from A Chorus Line.  Except I will at least act like I feel something.  Why must everything be so psychological?  Why not just get up there and do it and forget all this mumbo jumbo about being in sync with the ice cream cone?  I dunno...

Oh, and it snowed...

And my cat sat on some pizza boxes:


AND SCRUBS IS BACK!  I missed the first episode of the new season because mom was watching some Hallmark movie about a brick maker (?) and rehearsals were happening at 9.  But luckily, it's on YouTube, and I am about to wet myself with glee.  Ahhh...

Ah, to say "I have rehearsal" has a sweet, sweet, ring to it.  Yes.  And I just got done eating more MEAT.

MEAT. MEAT. MEAT.

ǝɯʇɐǝɯ-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha oh wow I forgot that video was so funny