Soo...
I'm supposed to be doing french, but whatever. Le futur can wait, for it's blog time. And my daily ramblings are much more important than an education, yes? Yes.
So, today, I had jazz class.
If I could say I have singularly failed at something, this would be it.
Now, in part, I will say the teacher is at slight fault. Her method of 'teaching' is by saying, okay do this, now do it. It's very fast pace. And she just taught the warm-up today. And I still have no clue what it is. The poor teacher's aid had to come especially to me and do it over, and over, and over. And then that made me feel bad because I always secretly hated her because she constantly purses her lips and always looks in the mirror. Forgive me for judging. :(
Anyhoo, it was a disaster. Just keep the faith Rachel. Rome wasn't built in a day. Or was it?
Ooo, and design class today. It's like a 3rd grade art class; and I have to buy watercolours. (?) We have to buy so much; luckily, I'm highly artistic, so I already have nearly everything. I bet you didn't know I was so multifaceted.
Tomorrow we have a big theatre cook out. After neglecting to go for years, I am putting on my summer shorts and I'm going to go. They'll have food. Free food. You understand the appeal.
Even if it is hotdogs. Blegh.
They'll probably play something like Frisbee, which I hate and won't play because I hate it. But I'll look, and gaze, clap occasionally and listen to endless conversations on the subject of "me." Smile, nod, and agree that they are, indeed, a unique gem, and that success was created for them.
:) I do have a fondness for them, bless. They just need Jesus, and I'm here to serve him. That was a play on words. Serve, as in to follow him, and serve, as to serve on a plate with a side of fries. Not literally, of course, but as in to dish out Jesus, pass him around, etc. I better stop; I think this is starting to sound unintentionally blasphemous.
I love you Jesus.
Nikki made a really good cake for Michelle's birthday. I ate 2 pieces. It made me happy. She served it with Jesus too. Because I'm not the only one who serves Jesus.
J'ai aller. Parce que, Je etudierai le futur. Comme ce, comme ca. Au revoir, mon petit chou-chous!*
*I have to go. Because, I am going to study the future. So, so. Good bye, my little cabage-cabage.
-Me
I'm supposed to be doing french, but whatever. Le futur can wait, for it's blog time. And my daily ramblings are much more important than an education, yes? Yes.
So, today, I had jazz class.
If I could say I have singularly failed at something, this would be it.
Now, in part, I will say the teacher is at slight fault. Her method of 'teaching' is by saying, okay do this, now do it. It's very fast pace. And she just taught the warm-up today. And I still have no clue what it is. The poor teacher's aid had to come especially to me and do it over, and over, and over. And then that made me feel bad because I always secretly hated her because she constantly purses her lips and always looks in the mirror. Forgive me for judging. :(
Anyhoo, it was a disaster. Just keep the faith Rachel. Rome wasn't built in a day. Or was it?
Ooo, and design class today. It's like a 3rd grade art class; and I have to buy watercolours. (?) We have to buy so much; luckily, I'm highly artistic, so I already have nearly everything. I bet you didn't know I was so multifaceted.
Tomorrow we have a big theatre cook out. After neglecting to go for years, I am putting on my summer shorts and I'm going to go. They'll have food. Free food. You understand the appeal.
Even if it is hotdogs. Blegh.
They'll probably play something like Frisbee, which I hate and won't play because I hate it. But I'll look, and gaze, clap occasionally and listen to endless conversations on the subject of "me." Smile, nod, and agree that they are, indeed, a unique gem, and that success was created for them.
:) I do have a fondness for them, bless. They just need Jesus, and I'm here to serve him. That was a play on words. Serve, as in to follow him, and serve, as to serve on a plate with a side of fries. Not literally, of course, but as in to dish out Jesus, pass him around, etc. I better stop; I think this is starting to sound unintentionally blasphemous.
I love you Jesus.
Nikki made a really good cake for Michelle's birthday. I ate 2 pieces. It made me happy. She served it with Jesus too. Because I'm not the only one who serves Jesus.
J'ai aller. Parce que, Je etudierai le futur. Comme ce, comme ca. Au revoir, mon petit chou-chous!*
*I have to go. Because, I am going to study the future. So, so. Good bye, my little cabage-cabage.
-Me
1 comment:
I love it, Rachel. The part about serving Jesus is spot on! :)
Post a Comment