27.9.10

Well.

Everyone join me in a large welcoming.

Hello Chris!


Thanks, whomever;  Thanks.  I will cut you.

Anyway, after perusing my various entries about spandex, and what not, I figure I should write a message of sorts.  Although Chris can be sort of dramatic, I do make him out to be a little bit more outlandish than he really is.  He does gripe; but I do as well, so together we gripe and then not gripe and so forth.  Whatever.  If I have to be honest, Chris is a fantastic friend; we just have a very love/hate relationship (eh, mostly hate) and I tend to show that side more, I suppose.

Hopefully, Chris, you won't ready anything else from this day forth; because, as you put it, I tell really boring stories.

As for boring stories, Chris and I are currently wearing matching headbands.  I look better in it.  Just as how I look better in his jacket.  I'm like, a solider from Alabama...

This is all for now; it's sort of an apology, but not really.  Lucky, I privatized all the really personal ones.  I knew I would be thankful later.  They weren't about you Chris; just girl stuff.  And spandex.

As for now, it's to Susan's classwork.  I'll write another blog soon.

-Me

No comments: