First off:
This
...Harry Potter is real. He is made of flesh and bone. Mickey Mouse is not. He is animated. Thus, someone takes a pencil and draws him onto paper. You may have seen and touched Mickey Mouse, but did you bother to take off his head? Because underneath is a washed up actor, who has a secret hatred for children. I've seen Harry on the screen, in photos, and in person
Vinalmations are a senseless and mindless collecting activity. Harry Potter is thought provoking, and beautiful, and you're just jealous because you wish that you had a love like mine and Harry's.
You. Jerk. *dramatic hair flip*
but those Vinalmations are sort of awesome, and I kind of wouldn't mind having one.
So, I have so much to discuss. First off:
NEW MOVIE POSTERS!
Okay, so this is the first one, but it still remains awesome. Looksies, the castles, its on fire! It looks so ominous; it makes you think everyone is going to die; and more or less, they do. All the same, Flame on Castle, Flame on. Reparo will fix your turrets, so [for art], thou must burn.
Disco Inferno, Baby.
They're running through the woods. It's fetching, and bloody. These posters are beginning to look more so like Sweeny Todd than Harry Potter. Complete with the neon blood and poor singing. Hopefully, no one will look like a kool-aid sprinkler when their throats are split. Hermione looks stylish. It kills me. What happened to the days when she wore pink mumus?
As artistically beautiful as this piece is, it angers me to no end. Steve Kloves, shall never, ever, ever, let the Harry/Hermione ship died. It sunk. Ages ago. Like, it never sailed and/or left the harbour. I feel like Harry is about to jump her, and she's not going to protest, and she'll say "take me Harry!," and meanwhile, she hikes her leg up and suddenly I'm watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Which I rather not do, because that movie is horrible.
Just imagine ya'll, that stupid locket scene. I dread it now. Those two are going to be closer than a two socks folded up in a dresser drawer. I dread it like no other.
Meanwhile, Ron and Hermione are making an advertisement for 'Old Navy.' "Party cardies may be out, but the party doesn't have to end because, Old Navy is your stop for sweet winter sweaters and scarves! Enjoy the warmth!" Ron on the other hand is probably wearing Abercrombie and Fitch, and, if the models actually wore clothes, this is what they would wear.
Ron looks doubly moody in this picture. What, is your name Harry Potter now, Ronald? Guess not, because Hermione isn't straddling you in the train station. No wonder that locket ticks you off.
Pee.Ess. World: I really hate how they put 'no one' on these posters. It looks like 'Noone.' I'll make up a definition for that later.
What is this, like, a Zombie Film? Don't you know, the city is the worst place in the midst of an epidemic. Country, ya'll, country. This is why I'll survive the Zombie apocalypse.
Stupid Hermione. Why do you never look like stupid Hermione?
Where is he, a factory? Where do they find these locations? Last I checked, the majority of the book is spend forever camping in the woods. I thought I would never get out of those stupid woods.

Looking moody and sexy, I want him. (If he shaves. He has patchy facial hair.)
And quite possibly the sexiest lover in the whole series, Lord VP, rocking the style and *please note* he has Dumbledore's wand, and I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE poster. Enjoy those fruits, oh yess, I am.
More discussions later; I have something secret to do right now, so I must go.
-Me








No comments:
Post a Comment