30.10.07

Life Cereal.

I feel like using numbers...

1. For some odd reason, I feel fairly pressured right now. I have to do some sketches in art, and on top of all my other work it's like...oof. That's a kicked in the stomach oof by the way.

2. Canned yams are amazing. With cinnamon... Oh. My. Gollystocketenburger.

3. Pre Cal is getting easier. It helps when you listen and stop drawing pictures of dead squirrels for Abigail. I feel bad, but I'm rather ADD this year, so I'll try to overlook it.

4. I am slightly scared to see 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show.' I'm not going to lie. All the...scantly dressed individuals doing gosh knows what...uh. Mom is still a tad bit apprehensive about me seeing it, something about "Jesus would be displeased."
I daresay, he probably would be. If I was Jesus, I would be displeased.

5. Do you ever have bad habits that you can't seem to get rid off? Mine is talking bad about people behind their backs. Not people I like, but people I can't stand. I always say, "I'm going to fix this problem." But then I do it and I never think twice, then at night I'm like, "Well..."

6. Why do people change when they get to college? And not for the better, I might add. It's like every heathen impulse just breaks through like a rampaging hippo, and next thing you know, it's F this and F that, and lets booze it up, and heaven knows what else.

7. Speaking of college, I applied to Western today. Major? Well...
...
....
Ah, it's not that important.

8. HALLOWEEN! Oooo. Not as good as Christmas, but kind of next in line. I'm going as Elphaba from 'Wicked' and Abigail is going as Galinda from 'Wicked.' 'Wicked' I say, not the 'Wizard of Oz.' That one is so overplayed.

9. Abigail's a grouch today. "Don't aggravate me." Like she never does to me. Gosh, pull that burr out of your hinny, Abby. And that whole "Previous obligations" spill...sheesh. Even though your tales about your gay piano teacher to rivet me so. Srsly. Omg.

10. I think I ate too much cinnamon. 'Cause I don't feel to swell right now.

11. I wish Andy Griffith came on later so I watch it instead of Mother watching the stupid football game. Garh.

12. So, the whole 'Dumbledore is Gay' thing has had a moment to settle in my brain, and I have came to this conclusion about the whole thing, countless others agreeing:
a. She did it for publicity, and he was never gay throughout the books.
b. Once love was so important to Dumbledore, and, essentially, the theme throughout the whole book series is love prevails all, you think he would be like, 'Oh, yeah and Harry, I was in love with Grindelwald. Just, um, so you know. Did you get the memo? I'm gay. Yeah."
c. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of Harry potter pages, you think he would say this about himself at least once.
d. It's a kid book. No one even expected it. Out of all the messed up and demented relationships people have come up with, I don't think one included Dumbles being gay.

...

I'm done.

...me.

No comments: