Behold, Dingo Pictures.
http://www.dingo-pictures.de/en/index.html
It's rare to find something as golden (and by golden I mean atrocious.) as this when it comes to entertainment, but this has to be the jackpot. Dingo Pictures appears to be a German company that sells (!) 30 minute videos to the public, most of which are a blatant rip off of Disney and other major animations. Some highlights:
Aladdin - I'm not sure if the best part of this one is the song Aladdin sings near the end or Abu's head bobbing. Or it could just possibly be the elephant on the flying carpet. I just don't know.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Check out the horribly annoying baby. And the nuns. Definitely check out the nuns.
Just go to the site and watch them. Some of them are soooo bad it makes you want to cringe. Especially the "Sword of Camelot" one. The poor actor at the beginning must have been so desperate for a job that he was willing to settle for anything.
-Me
BONUS!
Aladdin singing his sad song!
If you arn't sobbing by the end like the camel is, then you obviously don't have a soul. *tear*
...and am I the only one wondering why the heck there is a pelican in Saudi Arabia?
No comments:
Post a Comment