This week I had a little brush with chemicals to the brain.... basically I got high. Of course it wasn't deliberate (okay, so I'm afraid to say 'fart' around my mom [and I feel awful typing it now] so do you really think I would take up sniffing markers for a past time? I'm not too bright sometimes, but you have to give me some credit.) for I was working on a school project.
I was colouring this thing for my art class final and all I had to colour it with was a 24 boxed set of permanent markers. Well, it was a big picture to colour, but I sat down and started colouring all the same. After a while, my vision is getting a little blurred, and I look at mom and say "I'm feeling a little woozy." Of course she starts to hit the panic button and tells me to put the markers up. So I'm feeling pretty good, then all of a sudden this random bout of depression hits me. I curl up in the floor in the fetal position and start thinking of all the mean things people have done to me (I am talking about the times when people tell me they wish I would commit suicide and the times they tell me I'm ugly... not the usual aggravating Rachel moments.), and how no one likes me, and how I stink at everything I try, and nothing would make me feel better. I was actually contemplating suicide in the washing machine (but I realized I was too much of a pansy to ever do it.) when my mom asked me why I was all quiet and recluse. So I tell her everything, and she tells me that the people who count love me and sends me off to bed.
That night I have the most vivid dream that was almost like a movie (it included witnessing to serial killers, bunk beds, Barbie Dolls, the witches of Oz and farm equipment.) and I slept for about 15 hours. Next morning I feel fine. Even I was wondering why I was so depressed.
Then, I concluded: IT WAS THE MARKERS....! I had my own bout with drugs and it was a complete accident. Don't worry friends, there is absolutely no addiction to them, but all the same, it was a bit of a scare. Mom was petrified at the time, but we now find it as laughable as the time I branded myself with a hairdryer or the time I stuck a bead up my nose. It is just another chapter in the absolutely ridiculous and long list of stupid things I have done.
A little note though: Don't be afraid to offend me. I honestly don't take it bad; I am actually my most favourite person to make fun of. I don't have low self-esteem unless I sniff markers, and I don't plan on doing it ever again. So don't hesitate on brutally attacking me. Trust me, I know you only do it out of affection.
-Me
Note to Abigail: Diss my onion/italian dressing breath all you want. At least my breath doesn't smell like whatever Josh ate last.
Told you I would serve you a heaping pound of pay-backage. What now, WHAT NOW?
Pee.Ess.
While perusing through some of Abigail's computer files, I found out what kind of pictures she bothers saving.

And this is just one of them. There are tons of fuzzy animal pictures saved on her computer from birds to squirrels, and most of them have cutesy file names such as "Bambi and Thumper." You disgust and shame me Abigrail. You're. A. Freak.
3 comments:
I hate you.
Haha...
...well, I'm glad you're okay now. Those school projects can be hazardous to your health!
btw, I love your new profile photo!
This made me smile. I do love my Rachel. (:
Post a Comment