14.2.08

In a nutshell...

Hows Life?

So once it has been forever and day since I have posted a blog I suppose I should post something about me... not that anyone ever really cares, but whatever.

First off: I came out of Kerr Drug today and I couldn't find my keys. Much to my dismay, I open the door and find my car running. Needless to say I felt like a dork (even more than usual.)

Second off: It's valentines day and I had the best valentine ever. Ric was a vision when I walked in and saw him, with his rather large bouqute of flowers, giving me a kiss on the cheek and hug. We then enjoyed pizza (three slices for me, a fourth or one for him.), chocolate (four for me, +11 for him) and some radical dancing. He then retired for the evening to assimble his firetruck puzzle only stopping to gaze at the strobe lights and mirror ball. Who knew a three year old could be so dreamy? :D

I had to retake a Physics test today, because I have a 88 (!) in that class. While I was taking my test Mr. Picou told me how he thinks guys are intimidated of me because I am a smart girl. He also said that I was clever because I said that I didn't have time for boys and I was too good to date right now. He also told me how the tulips he got his wife froze and the history of his Water Polo days. It was a real swell test make-up. I love fun stuff like that.

Great day. I love life. And I still love my flowers. :)

-Rachel.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm happy you had a happy valentine's day! You are a special young lady. :)

cjw said...

You crack me up. I love it.