Mmm, taking a break from homework while eating a Chic-fil-a sandwich and a Sprite Zero.
CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A. CHIC-FIL-A.
Sooo, get this. I was talking to some of my fellow theatre majors about Plaza Suite, when I got some interesting news. Sunday, the last day of the production, the leading lady in the first act was saying her line, suddenly got up out her seat, and walked off the stage.
A few minutes later she didn't come back, and they cut to intermission.
They said she suffered from a panic attack and had to barf from off stage.
Hm.
Now, I think three things should be pointed out here:
1. NEVER EVER EVER EVER get up and leave in the middle of a production. I don't care if you have to throw out you're brains. There was a trash can on set. Throw up in it, and say something like, "I AM SOO FATT!" or "I am soo nervous about him coming." I don't care, but as the audience member, I payed 5 dollars, and I want 5 dollars worth.
Now, if you are honestly so preoccupied by whatever it is that you have to bring it on stage and have a panic attack, here is a hint: Get a hold of yourself. Honestly. If you are going to take all your problems on stage, then it makes me wonder how cut out you are for acting.
2. Things happen. People forget lines, they really do. Anyone remember "And what do we do now girls?" Yes Mrs. Pons, I'm talking to YOU. Even though I do say it with a lot of love. How much I miss being you're stagely care provider. :( Good times, good times.
Anywho, how could we possiably fix that sort of problem?
IMPROVISE!
I said something, and Mrs. Pons picked right up, and we finished the scene. In fact, no one even noticed anything different. Even the people who had seen the play multiple times. Improvising is your friend.
When that girl walked off the stage, the bellhop, who was still on stage, should have called the maid, and they could have danced. The drink man could have come in and they could have all played in the room. Meanwhile, backstage, Mr. Director (or Stage Manager) should have been on the wings MAKING her go back out on stage. May seem mean, but the show MUST go on.
3. Now, the staff of Western seemed really understanding about the matter. "It happens!" they all say. So that made me wonder, what if one us just decided to go off stage. We weren't feeling good, or we felt nervous? What would happen?
A. Scotty would hire someone to do the job so it was quick and untraceable.

B. He would just run us over

C. Or he would just do stuff like ignore us or always shout "You're dead to me!" that we would hit the point of, "why bother?"

Oh, Taylor, please tell me you're acting in this picture. PLEASE!!1! Don't hang you're self Taylor... it isn't worth it, it isn't worth it!
Ahh...anywho, back to the 16 projects I have due. (And when I say 16, I mean 6. And when I say 6, I really mean 4. And it's all because I procrastinate.)
-Me
Pee.Ess
I just checked my 5 week grades, and:
All satisfactory baby! (i.e. It's either satisfactory or unsatisfactory.)
Huzzah for me. Sadly, if I don't get my math project, my theater project, my three english essays, my honors forum learning plan, my education essay, AND my health goal paper done, then I might be singing something a little different.
Pee.Ess.Ess
PHantastic news! If I'm not able to get gas for college, guess what: NO GOING TO SCHOOL FOR ME. Hee hee... commuting rocks.
1 comment:
Oh, you exagerate. I have a little compasion. Oh by the way, You left out the part where I make you cry.
Post a Comment