Speaking of noses, I know someone who doesn't have one:

I was watching the Half-Blood Prince trailer frame by frame, and turns out there was a flash of this hotness. I thought it was mildly creepy, but awesome at the same time because it's these Voldmort moments that remind me of my Voldmeort. Very cruel, slightly cynical, but mostly crazy.
So today I have to stay after school until... well, when ever Othello starts. How is this for bad advertising; the flyer they pass around and post up at school doesn't even have the time of the show. Stupid.
So, Othello. Well, the cast made a little trailer to advertise their cause. They showed in class for us to, well, judge. And even though I was the only one in my class doing so, I laughed my head off. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the point, but something about it struck me funny. The cheesy action music and the aviators and everything... pure magic. I don't know though; I have a really weird sense of humor:
>
Yeah, it's just me isn't it? Perhaps we should make trailers with cheesy action music next time we do a play. Like Mission: Imposible meets Seussical. Horton sliding on his stomac, looking for the Whos, machine gunning Vlad as he comes in for the kill...
Okay, I'm a nerd.
So get this, Fiddler on the Roof practices are from 7 to 11 EVERY NIGHT. Yikes! Not that I would mind being in rehearsals that long, but when I finally got home from Western. Oo, I shudder at the thought. Cheers to you, Seussical and you're lovely 7 to 9. Cheers.
...1 more day till ADAM PASCAL.
...8 more days till Twilight.
...21 until Harry Potter Book.
...and 246 till Half-Blood Prince.
-Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment