18.11.08

The Beast In My Chest Growls in Approval.

So, the new Harry Potter trailer came out.  After watching it six times completely breathless w/o sound, then without a heart beat the six other times with sound, then after looking at frame by frame, I can honestly say that the last time I was this excited was when Deathly Hallows came out.  And trust me, I was excited:
Sort of.  Anyway, I decided to pick out my all time favourtie scenes from the trailer and do a sort of recap for my own benefit.  That way, twenty years from now, I can send my kids to this site and they can see what a molten freak I was.  Hello Emerson, Madeline, Eliza and Jack!
First off:
DRACO finally looks appealing.  I remember when I was like, in the, 7th grade it was either Harry or Draco everyone had a crush on (mine was Ron) but after a while Draco seemed to disappear.  Well, of course, he plays A HUGE part in this film, even though you aren't aware of it until the end. (even though Harry stalks him the whole book... don't ask.)  I have a feeling that Slytherin will be making a reappearance as everyone's favorite house.  It is mine
And I'm pretty sure this is the scene where he cries like a girl.  What a stunning pansy.
So the trailer starts out with awesome music and an awesome logo and it was at this point I start squealing.
Harry is asked to touch Dumbledore.  He thinks it's for apparition, but after the whole Dumblegay scandal how can he be sure?  Look wary Harry, there is a reason your gut says to run.  Listen to it Harry, LISTEN.
But he doesn't and next thing he knows he become Gumbi Potter.  But personally, these pictures remind me more of the Exorcism of Emily Rose.
Freaky.  Anywho we are then introduced to Professor Slughorn who looks more like Fudge and he has a graduation cap.  Wait?  What?
Yeah, that makes perfect sense.  So he's talking about the love potion (And hopefully they did not cut out that whole scene in the book where Hermione is like "I smell freshly cut grass, parchment and..." *megablush*)  Speaking of Hermione, she actually looks like, well, like Hermione for once in her life.
She's finally cannon.  Even though it's ridiculous how they push her as the heroine.  Here's a little bit:  RON AND HERMIONE ARE EQUAL.  IF ANYTHING HE'S MORE IMPORTANT.  QUITE BEING MORONIC WITH YOUR MERCHANDISING.  It angers me that you can buy Harry chocolate, Hermione chocolate, and then Knight Bus chocolate?!  Are you kidding me?!
And ha ha, Lavender Brown FINALLY shows up (the girl with the pink head thing) and I can't wait for the magic that happens between her and Ron thus resulting in this:
And then the DEATH CANARIES.  That was the highlight of the book.  Right there.  "Ron seems to be enjoying himself. *sob*"  Yeah, not for long.
And Seamus blows up stuff.  Because they've been keeping this joke running since the first movie.
And I am sooo happy they kept this scene in the movie.  When I read this, I literally had to put the book down and have a moment.   What happens is that all these girls are after Harry 'cause he's 'The Chosen One' and that's kind of hot.  So this one girl who is based off me makes candy for Harry with love potions in them that will make him infatuated with her.  So Ron happens to run into them, and being the pig he is, eats them.  So thus, Ron is infatuated with Romilda Vane and it is FLIPPING HILARIOUS because for like five pages Harry has no idea who he is talking about.  Then when he finds out it takes him forever to  figure out why Ron feels this way.  Silly...
Anyway:  I LOVE HER HARRY!
RON, YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET HER!
OMG, YOU'RE RIGHT.  YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE US.  I LOVE HER I LOVE HER.
What.  The.  Veil.  (ha that makes TOTAL sense.  Siriusly.)
And once the rest of it is not really all that important to the story, I just picked out my favourites:
Why Ron is and always be my favourite character.  FOREVER.
Bellatrix casts a the Dark Mark into the sky and proves that she is by far the craziest DE ever.  She's crazy.  She's crazy Helena Bonham Carter.
That and the Order has Gary Oldman.  CRAZY GARY OLDMAN.
zOMBIE ARmY!11!  So, I think that is Dumbldore who is all collapsed on the rocks which would make sense, because who else could it be?  But it really doesn't look like him, and I'm not aware why the little island has ice because that makes no sense but whatever, I won't judge.  So, we get our first look at Inferi  who are all like *intense* looking.  Before long they will come up and try to start eating Harry, so whatever, it's awesome.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guess what Harry.  The beast in your chest (if only I was joking) may be happy but mine is royally upset.  This picture is exactly why I hate Ginny Weasley.  YOU DON'T BELONG TOGETHER.  WE BELONG TOGETHER.  I can't even look at this picture, it disgusts me.
I really have no idea.  No seriously, I never remembered them fighting in wheat fields.  What the veil... I don't know.
Snape's retarded.  AND AWESOME.  Besides R/Hr, his love story is the best one in the whole series.  Why?  BECAUSE IT ENDS IN TRAGEDY, THATS WHY.  And I eat it all up.  That and I was right.  The whole time.  Kudos for me.
DUN CALL ME A COWARD HARRY, YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH FOR YOUR SAKE AND MY LIL...  NOW GET ON YOUR UNGRATEFUL KNEES AND THANK ME.  and my patronus is a doe.  how gay.
P.S. Harry, it would have been nice if you had used the stone on Snape.  Just to say, um, hello, thanks for everything.
Harry is a loser.
And Alan Rickman is getting a little old.  Snape is 38 and Alan Rickman, is like 60.  Um, not cool.  BUT I'LL DIG IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S ALAN RICKMAN.  
And the magic ends with Harry's signature 'OMG DANGER, I'M SO UNACCUSTOMED' face, which is almost as signature as Zac Effrons 'I'M CONSTIPATED' face.
I'm not sure.  You be the judge.
-omgharrypotterme

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow...I suddenly feel an inspiration to read the book again... :D

I felt like I was reading an NCHPFC official newsletter!

I love you!!!

Amanda said...

You crack me up!

Me said...

It's a gift.