NEW HARRY POTTER TRAILER. STILL IN AWE.
TWILIGHT TODAY (OMG.)
Speaking of Twilight, I am so, so, so, so, so, SO excited. Kelly and I are going today at 4:30; dressing up of course. Then we will probably eat and possible see it at 9 tonight. SO, SO, SO excited. I just hope it's up to my expectations. And I hope Bella is ten times more cooler than, well, Bella. I HATE THE LEAD CHARACTER... does that make sense?
And I have such a girlcrush on Alice it's ridiculous. WHY IS SHE SO AWESOME?! D:
Why can't I be that awesome? :(
ADAM PASCAL:
Guess what, I met him. I saw him in the flesh. My first thought? Whoa, he's freaky skinny. I mean tiny. But he sang to me, and the when he actually sang the songs I recognized I was in heaven. I'm pretty sure he looked at me several times, but once I had my mouth agape and was probably drooling slightly in awe he never lingered. After he left the stage we made such an uproar and he came and did a song he wrote for his wife. But I was going to be miffed if he hadn't sang 'One Song Glory' so he read my mind and DID. And a little bit of me died in happiness.
Afterwards he came out to do autographs. And he was so...tan? Like really tan. So I went up there, and the guy before me made an idiot of himself ("this is the best show ever. EVER. Use my silver Sharpie. Okay, sign the CD too. BEST SHOW EVER.") so I didn't feel so bad when I got my program signed and a picture.
I also refuse to look at the picture because my mom's first response when she looked at it was "Gash, Rachel." and was then followed by laughing. So I presume I looked pretty retarded. She told me I just looked really, really, really excited and she would look the same way if Tom Selick walked through the door. And I reckon I would too.
We then tried to imagine what I would look like next to Daniel Radcliff. We couldn't.
And I figured out what the wheat field battle is all about. Since the whole sixth book is nothing but: FLASHBACK, stalk Malfoy, FLASHBACK, stalk Malfoy, FLASHBACK, omg no. And once that essentially doesn't make any action, they decided, hey lets have the DE attack the Burrow's wheat fields.
To say I have no idea doesn't cover it.
HSM 3... how I have said nothing about ye!
First off: Um, hey, I doubt it was Nikki who really wanted the soundtrack. And I doubt it was Nikki who really just had to see the movie on opening night. I'm just saying, Nikki's just a little too cool for that. After all she was the one sitting in the back while someone said "this is the best show ever. EVER. Use my silver Sharpie. Okay, sign the CD too. BEST SHOW EVER." I'm just saying, that's all.
Anyway, it was very, very, very good. Forever and ever, I will hate the idea of Troy and Gabriella together. I just hate her. And her dresses were too short. Literally.
Just imagine this dress with a lot more twilling. And he's holding her like she has cooties or something.
AND WAY TO RUIN YOUR PROM JACKET. OH WAIT IT DOESNT' MATTER BECAUSE YOU DON'T GO TO PROM.
*sob* I can't come back. *sob*
Stupid.
Anywho, the plot was a little... lacking. Go figure. But the DANCING WAS FABULOUS. What I loved was the scenes they did on stage, because their sets actually looked pretty cool compared to HSM 1. And to be honest, no none of them CAN in fact sing. Zacquisha can, but his constipated look kind of ruins it. And Ryan can also (As long as you don't wear gay matching hats, I won't judge.) But everyone else? Blargh. Especially Gabriella.
And the end almost mad me cry because I just went through all that junk. And they wear red and white? What...
And Sharpie's pants in that last scene. Yuck. Just, yuck. Hot pink pleather? I stopped wearing pants like that in, like the 5th grade.
Go with a nice cerulean or a pleasant plum.
-Me


No comments:
Post a Comment