My exams have been stupid. English all I had to do was turn in a portfolio (no complaints there.) My teacher wants me to publish something in the school's little book as well. Because, I write good or something...whhhut?
My theatre exam consists of a portfolio as well and a big butt project. A lot of my fellow class mates are getting together and doing a skit that is a mock off of the Iron Chef except it's called Aluminum Chef and it has Frodo Baggins and lightsabers... look, I don't know, but I'm not doing it. Instead I am doing something on scenography and how possible sets could possibly work once I seem to diss everything I see because it's not "vibrant" enough.
My cousins wedding: went well. Two guys asked me to dance at the reception proving that I'm not completely haggard in appearance. I'll just try to ignore the fact that they were in the 7th and 8th grade. Anywho, my red dress of magic was lovely, and I thought I looked nice. Even though the very large wedding planner disagreed saying I had a "little belly." Nothing says rude like hypocrisy.
I am pretty sure this is the point of bridesmaids, but they run around like slaves for the bride. And it's kind of disgusting because it's just because she's the bride. I didn't go upstairs to help her once; I just sat on the couch with an orange soda watching Harry Potter while ALL the girls were helping her get in her dress. I mean, it is a huge dress, but seriously, five girls? Whatever... I wouldn't want to help put the garter on. Blagh.
So, with all the wedding bliss going on, I've already chosen my colours for mine. PEACOCK COLORS. Teal, turquoise, and booger green for good measure. What, you think I'm joking? Is this a joke to you? Laugh not, because I'm completely serious.
I wish you could marry yourself. Because I love me just that much.
Parade:
So, the parade was incredibly amazing. A cold and frigid yet bonding experience. WEREEWOOOLFF. Anyways, I happened to run upon some pictures my mom had taken from the parade:
And it was upon zooming them I found something amazing:
...I feel the glare through the screen.
Camilla is some scary stuff.
BEEDLE THE BARD:
Honestly, did you expect not to say SOMETHING about it's wonderful magic goodness? It's quite remarkable how many people I know who didn't get it. In fact, it's rather remarkable that it wasn't publicized like it should have been.
So after school on thursday, I went to the Wal*Mart in Sylva because it's super or something. I walk around looking, expect it to be with the rest of the series, when, something disgusting strikes. LOOK AT THEIR HARRY POTTER SECTION:
You see those four books. Yeah, that's all they have. I'm disgusted.
Well, I was pretty sure my journey was to stop right there. I mean, stores have their priorities and even though they have like sixty Aragon books, and they only have four HPs there is no possible way for them to have Beedle. So, I was about to walk away when I looked to my right and saw a girl pick up something that looked like the book. I ran over there when she had gone and...
...the music of angels played. I honestly stood in the isle for like, ten minutes just petting it. I kid you not. And it's next to Breaking Dawn (fourth and final book in the TWILIGHT SAGA), so it's win on all sides. Even though Breaking Dawn makes me want to say, "what...?"
So I read my dearest Beedle in approximately two hours, and it. was. amazing. I heard a rumor that WB is planning on making a movie of it after DH comes out and what I say to that is, "oh please Santa, I have been so good." Also the book has commentary from Dumbledore because he left some analysis before he hit the dead end, and he talks about how Hogwarts once put on a play and there was some sort of wizard school for the arts... and I thought I WOULD GO THERE... forget Hogwarts, lets go act. IN A WIZARD SCHOOL WITH SPECIAL MAGIC EFFECTS. It's so groovy it almost burns.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment