28.1.09

It's like The Wiz all over again.

I found this in FPAC and something tells me they let the art kids loose again.
So here is something for every one.  Today I had my charming sewing class and we were learning to sew on a machine.  Well, after 4 classes I daresay I know something or other on the subject so I got to help teach the other kids on how to thread the bobbin and thread and how to sew, etc.  Me and four other girls knew how out of 11 and she wanted everyone else to try a patch.  She then asked if we were confident enough to not practice it while she showed us something.  That's when I got to check out the industrial sewing machines.

Yes.  They were super hardcore and reminded me of, like, the Arnold of sewing machines or something.  Here were the rinky dink plastic standards and then we come upon hardcore metal ones with the a knee lever that picks up the pressure foot.  It was crazy.  CRAZY AWESOME.

yeah.

-Me



No comments: