2.2.09

You're the Gillyweed to my Triwizard Task.

Today, something beautiful happened.

On my way to Western my mother calls me with exciting news. She tells me a DVD has come in the mail from Amazon.com. Well, we had ordered both True Lies for her and Sorcerer's Stone (I would have ordered Philosophers if I had know that the package was going to be like the original) so I was uncertain to who it belonged to. She opened and my thoughts were conformed. It was Harry. I had her open it (which is risky to me because HP DVDs always have to be opened gingerly) to see if it was like my original Sorcerer's. You see, the original opens like a book and is made completely of cardboard. It's super rare to find one like that anymore due to all those cheap plastic ones they use instead (I can still remember my dismay when I saw POA was cheap plastic.) But it is exactly like a dream and I only payed 7 bucks for it. We have found a recent love to shopping on the Internet and next I get to buy CoS and OotP soundtrack. CoS also opens like a book, and although these aren't the special special collectors that are now out, they are originals and I daresay that makes them more important if anything.

Coming over here I put on the first soundtrack and I heard the beautiful Hogwarts Christmas song sung by the ghosts, which is... interesting?

Don't worry all the same. I shall screencap the movie for everyone and post it (and when I say everyone I mean me.)

-omgharrypotterme

Pee.Ess. The reason I don't have my originals anymore is because my cousins borrowed them and never returned them. It's not like I didn't own them in the first place.

No comments: