13.5.09

Even the Article Has A Lame Title

Well, I know how I'm spending my weekend.

You can't see me now but I have a very maniacal look on my face.

They even fly. Oh. Oh my.

-Me

Pee.Ess.
I just read the article completely. Oh, lord, their going to "dazzle" me.
...We'll see.

Another note: Is that what they call a productional photo? They're in stupid soccer uniforms.
All the same, I'm bringing my camera.

And they have OVER 100 PEOPLE IN THE CAST.
Isn't that, like, the whole school?

Here's a small cast list. Lots of people from Cinderella. :D Oh raptures. This is going to make my week. Cinderella plays Windy. And I think Prince Christopher plays Peter Pan. But everyone knows it tradition (TRADITION.) for Peter Pan to be played by a girl; hence why Nikki wants to play Peter Pan. Whatever. I'm excited all the same.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oh Rachel...
I just read your rachel rarchives and they made me giggle a lot. You were vicious.