NO
If Miley Cyrus gets Ariel Moore I will vomit all over the reel and request that they do it over.
No. No. No.
Regarding Twilight:
HEYS LOOK YOU GUYS A NEW POSTER
I love how Bells is all up in Jacob's space. And Edward like, cries a tear. Well technically no, because vampires can't cry, but he I suppose he can dry sob or whatever.
Oh and Breaking Dawn has been confirmed as a movie, so the whole, Cesarean-by-fangs thing is gonna go great. I can see it now...

On the Harry Potter front, news is lame. There is a whole lotta new clips and scenes being leaked from the new movie, but I usually avoid them like the plague. Why you may ask? Well, you take a movie you were looking forward to like everything, you watch all the clips and scenes and when you go to the theatre you already know the whole movie and it's all so spoiled for you. With something like Harry, spoiling it is the last thing I want.
I love you Harry.
As well as this, this is the only other news available on Potterfront:
THEY BOUGHT FURNITURE? FOR THE SET?
Even I have now hit a point where I don't care. We should set up a news site for whenever we buy set stuff. "Today Effie picked up carpet remnants; I wonder where that will go." "Scotty purchased some paint and a set of three hangers. This is important news."
Harry Potter fans: if this is the sort of news you cling to... shame.
...I love you Harry.
In other, other, other news, I have my Peter Pan review finished. All I lack is the videos to upload and then, I shall jumpstart that magic into this world.
Then I have to do Beauty and the Beast.
Hee, B&B was pure, pure joy to my heart.
Onward to AIDA:
So, tonight is Strongest Suit night, so needless to say I brought in the reinforcements (i.e. water, sweatable clothes, etc.) I just want to have a light up dress of light up robot goodness. And to dance. My passion is dancing.
I'm a slave too. And Nikki is my slavely mother. I feel like she's our mother at least. She's our princess/mother. I love you Nikki.
Scotty got us little notebooks last rehearsal. And I was in heaven. I love goodies. Goodiess... I have big goodies in store. :)
I've been working on my script for the past, well, forever, and by the time I get it done I probably won't have to use it any more but whatever, do what you must. It's been fun. We should have Script Parties! To fold and cut and mend... and whatever, I like it.
And I bought Sidewalk Chalk. To advertise. Shut up, I like advertising.
End of AIDA.
So, I must say adieu my friends because I'm tired of looking at this blog entry. Gday.
-Me
Pee.Ess. Come toThe Rachel Show Project T tomorrow night at 7:30 in the FAC. I'm emceeing/rapping/dancing/making a fool out of myself/etc. Entry is articles of clothing and/or donations that go to El Salvador. But don't come because of El Salvador (because, who cares? I don't.), come to see meee...
If Miley Cyrus gets Ariel Moore I will vomit all over the reel and request that they do it over.
No. No. No.
Regarding Twilight:
HEYS LOOK YOU GUYS A NEW POSTER
I love how Bells is all up in Jacob's space. And Edward like, cries a tear. Well technically no, because vampires can't cry, but he I suppose he can dry sob or whatever.
Oh and Breaking Dawn has been confirmed as a movie, so the whole, Cesarean-by-fangs thing is gonna go great. I can see it now...

On the Harry Potter front, news is lame. There is a whole lotta new clips and scenes being leaked from the new movie, but I usually avoid them like the plague. Why you may ask? Well, you take a movie you were looking forward to like everything, you watch all the clips and scenes and when you go to the theatre you already know the whole movie and it's all so spoiled for you. With something like Harry, spoiling it is the last thing I want.
I love you Harry.
As well as this, this is the only other news available on Potterfront:
THEY BOUGHT FURNITURE? FOR THE SET?
Even I have now hit a point where I don't care. We should set up a news site for whenever we buy set stuff. "Today Effie picked up carpet remnants; I wonder where that will go." "Scotty purchased some paint and a set of three hangers. This is important news."
Harry Potter fans: if this is the sort of news you cling to... shame.
...I love you Harry.
In other, other, other news, I have my Peter Pan review finished. All I lack is the videos to upload and then, I shall jumpstart that magic into this world.
Then I have to do Beauty and the Beast.
Hee, B&B was pure, pure joy to my heart.
Onward to AIDA:
So, tonight is Strongest Suit night, so needless to say I brought in the reinforcements (i.e. water, sweatable clothes, etc.) I just want to have a light up dress of light up robot goodness. And to dance. My passion is dancing.
I'm a slave too. And Nikki is my slavely mother. I feel like she's our mother at least. She's our princess/mother. I love you Nikki.
Scotty got us little notebooks last rehearsal. And I was in heaven. I love goodies. Goodiess... I have big goodies in store. :)
I've been working on my script for the past, well, forever, and by the time I get it done I probably won't have to use it any more but whatever, do what you must. It's been fun. We should have Script Parties! To fold and cut and mend... and whatever, I like it.
And I bought Sidewalk Chalk. To advertise. Shut up, I like advertising.
End of AIDA.
So, I must say adieu my friends because I'm tired of looking at this blog entry. Gday.
-Me
Pee.Ess. Come to
No comments:
Post a Comment