*le sigh* Okay, I was going to write a blog about all the things I hate (the phrase 'lol', people only post pictures of themseves on facebook, facebook in general, puffy shoes, fake fur, etc.) but it kind of put me in a not angsty mood, so now, I'm just going to talk about nonsesnse and see if any logic comes out of it, mkay? Mkay.
The Superbowl happened. I didn't care.
The Olymics will happen. I still don't care.
I have The Sims 3 now. It's delightful. No seriously; it's my life.
So sleepy. Got in bed at 12; Woke up at 5. Studying for beastly test in Ecology, but it wasn't that bad (probably because I studied.)
Had Rolling Stone with Troy-Troy today. We talked about how stupid girls and guys are. How very, very stupid. My tilapia had a lot of bones. It freaked me out. So Troy gave me all of his good chips. It made me smile. And we looked up videos of cars and balloons. I then went to Voice and Articulation. I saw a girl looking on the SMCPA site, looking for the cast list and I smiled to myself because I know things. So many things. Mainly that Frankie keeps Reeces' Cups in a jar in the office. And that those Reeces' Cups are just for me.
Although I almost nudged her and said "Don't expect if for another 5 hours."
I misses my Kelly. :(
Oh, and in other very important news:
THIS. And if the video doesn't work, just click this.
A. That's quite possibly the cheesiest thing I have ever seen.
B. Oh, Daniel. How could you? "Come on guys!"
C. May I go now?
Oh desire, you burn so bright. Expecially in the form of a Harry Potter theme park. :) :) Love, love, love, love, love, love, loveee.
The end. I'm going to take a nap now.
-Me.
The Superbowl happened. I didn't care.
The Olymics will happen. I still don't care.
I have The Sims 3 now. It's delightful. No seriously; it's my life.
So sleepy. Got in bed at 12; Woke up at 5. Studying for beastly test in Ecology, but it wasn't that bad (probably because I studied.)
Had Rolling Stone with Troy-Troy today. We talked about how stupid girls and guys are. How very, very stupid. My tilapia had a lot of bones. It freaked me out. So Troy gave me all of his good chips. It made me smile. And we looked up videos of cars and balloons. I then went to Voice and Articulation. I saw a girl looking on the SMCPA site, looking for the cast list and I smiled to myself because I know things. So many things. Mainly that Frankie keeps Reeces' Cups in a jar in the office. And that those Reeces' Cups are just for me.
Although I almost nudged her and said "Don't expect if for another 5 hours."
I misses my Kelly. :(
Oh, and in other very important news:
THIS. And if the video doesn't work, just click this.
A. That's quite possibly the cheesiest thing I have ever seen.
B. Oh, Daniel. How could you? "Come on guys!"
C. May I go now?
Oh desire, you burn so bright. Expecially in the form of a Harry Potter theme park. :) :) Love, love, love, love, love, love, loveee.
The end. I'm going to take a nap now.
-Me.
2 comments:
In response to the video:
C.
WE ARE GOING!!!!
I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something...we will join forces with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and we will be "extraordinary."
I love you.
Post a Comment