15.4.10

I would be the dead prisoner.

So, when was the last time I wrote a blog...? I have no idea.

Why the abandonment? Well, it has something mighty to do with college. Anymore, I am always so very, very, very busy. Not with anything important mind you, just stuff. For example, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11 I eat with Troy. We eat at this taco joint every MWF off campus. Troy's current obsession is being fit, so while he gets a whole wheat burrito with grilled onions and spinach (no, seriously), I get to eat his chips because he has to be fit. He always gives me good chips too, so I usually get double the chips.

This is what my life consists of.

So at night, I have this problem where I stay sleepy all day (especially right after school) and I just want to nap, but I want to sleep at night. So I don't sleep. But then, at night, I go to sleep and it takes me like, and hour to fall asleep. Mind you, I get all rilled up because I imagine things (mainly living at Hogwarts) and I get excited and I can't sleep, but eventually I have to just relax and sleep. It's frustrating.

I've also gained this new love for any blue sports drink. If it's blue, and a sports drink, I will devour it.

So, I am currently in Joesph and the...whatever. The title is too long. You know what I speak of. It is such a fun show... but very, very exhausting. I'm a fairly fit person (yes, yes, I know, I don't look it, I'm so fat, etc.) but when "Poor Poor Joesph" rolls around I want to collapse. Although, my favourite scene is "Close Every Door To Me" because I lay on the floor. It so relaxing. Just don't be surprised if I end up playing the dead rotten prisoner.

And may I say, I am immensely impressed with how magnificent my solo is in "Go Go Joesph". Why, I daresay I embody that man. "Hey Dreamer..."

And, my dancing has sort of improved, right?

So, yeah, lets talk about College.

COLLEGE.

I LOVE college. I'm not particularly good at it, I have a handful of friends, but I really do enjoy it. I am beyond ready for summer though. All these papers are pilling up. I have to design all of The Glass Menagerie for an Honours Contract, I have a French skit, I have to write a lesson plan on Death of a Salesman and I an ecology paper, another honours contract in Francais. I love French though. I won't say I'm good at it; in fact, I'm dismal. But I have always enjoyed it immensely. -OR- Mais, Je me suis amuse quand parle francais.

Okay, so that is actually saying, But I have always enjoyed myself when speaking French, but more or less, its the same. My vocabulary is limited, okay?

I also have Voice and Articulation, which is hard. Seriously, I am awful awful at it. We're talking about 71 awful. Something about voiced vowels throws me crazy. Do I score it, do I not? Lessac, your books pictures are funny, may I at least colour in their pupils? I can at least say I'm decent at the NG Oboe. Like I got the whole section right. *note: it was the only section I got entirely right. That and the "is it unvoiced or voiced" section and the cognates section. Linking easy as pie. Seriously, I want to kiss it it's so easy next to scoring. Vowels, meh, I don't know. I haven't done the homework yet.

I also have Dr. Beam. We are kindred spirits. There is no denying it at this point. He has the vest that says 'WADA' on it, and I was the only one who knew what it meant. You know what it meant? "Wizardry Academy of Dramatic Arts." From Harry Potter. Yes. Dr. Beam is a Potterphile. Like obsessive too. On his door, it has the Hogwarts crest and says, "Dr. Richard S. Beam - Professor of Theatre Wizardry."

He's tries to out Potter me sometimes, but, because it is impossible, I've mauled him. Or shall I say, I've stupify-ed him.

Right now I say au revoir, for I have to go get my hair trimmed. I hope you are all dazzling, and I hope the wood nymphs treat you kindly.

Yours truly,
-Me

No comments: