9.12.09

This is: Not a Novel.

Several, Several Mini Things:

First, this makes me think of Scotavi:




Secondly, some links:

Sort of boring, sort of not.  I'm neutral about it.

Abigail'll like it no one else does.

Disney's future endeavor.  Although I am beyond excited for 'The Frog Princess,' I am EVEN MORE excited about this one, because it is based off the book by the same author of 'The Little Mermaid.'  Which is very dark (in the end she is turned into sea foam AND the sea witch CUTS her tongue out.  Crazy.) so hopefully this'll be dark...?  Probably not because it's Disney, but still, I'm excited.

And thirdly:  I reviewed the new Harry Potter [and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 teaser] trailer here.  IN ALL CAPS.  BECAUSE I WAS EXCITED.  And it's not very funny or anything, but it has been done.

And now I finnish my pizza, and go watch Hunchback of Notre Dame because I hear it somewhere in the UC...

-Me

PEE.ESS. My Kelly is coming home soon.  Snuggling shall commence.

PEE.ESS.ESS
I'm beating all my friends on School Of Wizardry.  Huzzah.


No comments: