20.1.11

I'm not paid to write blogs.

"I'm surrounded by Harry Potter nerds...maybe we can just talk about nerdy sh*t instead of history today"

As I sit in History of Theatre, obviously not paying attention, I see that the girl in front of me has written this in her notes.  Before class started, I was geeking out about my boy Harry; apparently she didn't appreciate it.  Every day she brings a 2 liter of Mountain Dew to drink during class.  Yes, a two liter.  Did you know Mountain Dew is the most hazardous of all the sodas in this world?


(And yes, I am slightly insulted.)

OMG Dr. Beam speaks French, he just told us.  He adores Harry Potter too.  Guess whose getting my BFF charm?

He also confessed that I'm a bigger Harry Potter fan than him.  YES, YES DR. BEAM, I AM.  They're are something you don't argue with me over.  And that is who loves Harry Potter more.  Because it will always be me.

I hate history.  I cannot convey how much I do.  I love math and science, and you know I like literature too, but I LOATHE history.  I sort of dated someone once who was majoring in history, and I though, nope, this'll never ever work.  If  history was all about religion, culture, magic and forbidden affairs (essentially: dramatic), then I would soak. It. Up.  BUT, it's like this.

Emperor:  I'm angry and I want your country.
King:  NO, this is my country, find your own.
Emperor:  Um, I will.  And, I'LL TAKE YOURS.
King:  But, Why?  All we have is sheep
Emperror:  Because I'm angry and I need sheep.  Battle commences: NOW.
King:  Oh noooo.
[WAR HAPPENS, AND IT IS BORING.]
Emperor:  I own you and your sheep now, whut up.

And then the same thing happens again.  And then, because of the war, everything was influenced by that.  See, that's beyond boring, AND I don't really care.  Sometimes, history can be interesting such as, the Holocaust, and...well, that's the only thing that ever interested me in history. And slavery is interesting as well.

I also hate memoirs/nonfiction books; I don't care about real people.  People are always honest and never dramatic and/or interesting. And no one every anything cool like a wizard who has to fight evil.  They just build schools for Iranians and stuff, and I sort of don't care.  I had to read a book for school; or I was told I had to read it, although we did nothing with it.  It was called Three Cups of Tea.  It went into how a guy built schools and went into the horrid details of his living arrangements in America and how he received letters with money, and yeah I don't care.


Am I heartless?  Perhaps.  Oh Merlin, 17 more minutes until freedom.


Is it bad that I'm blogging in class, making out like I'm typing notes.  Yes.  I'm paying to listen to Dr. Beam for an hour and fifteen minutes.  But, you just don't understand.  Although Aquatic Melodramas are sort of interesting.  I may listen now.

...or not.
I thought I'd be adventurous today and claim my life, and so I did something, adventurous (?), in that I bought a hot chocolate with soy milk.  UGH.  But the guy who took my order was nice, and when I asked him if soy milk was good he said, "Um it's like an organic thing or something."  And I thought, YOU KNOW WHAT, I'll do that.  And then he gave me two pennies and I got excited and he told me, "now don't spend that all in one place."

And then I saw that guy from art walking outside the window, and I thought, ew, boys.
And I realized I miss my two boys.  :(  Volpi rock climbs now; he really likes it.

Anyway, my hot chocolate was disgusting and I downed it because it was $2.98 and I don't waste things like chocolate.  But then again, beans and chocolate do not mix.  Eugh.

Abigail and I are buying a box of Bagel Bites today and have a feast in the CMC.

And I'll talk about Acting one entry or other.  Acting is fun, and I'm not scared to pieces for once.  And musical theatre kids, har, what is that?  I don't claim to be an actress, and I'm actually pretty bad, but I finally see the difference between performing and acting, and, what is that?


2 more minutes.


OUT.

-Me

No comments: