19.1.11

A thousand dreams crashed in one class period.

NOOOOO

I am so sad.  And you know why?  Because the French-Canadian exchange student who I've liked all semester is NOT doing the French table.  Sad, sad, sad, SAD day.  Because of my depression regarding such, I thought I saw him in a hallway, but I'm not sure...?  That guy smiled at me regardless, SO MAYBE IT WAS HIM?  Then I thought I would look him up on Facebook, and I found him, but his profile picture is him with a guy, so, um, maybe I was wrong about some things...?  But maybe in French-Canada (Whatever that is) guys are friendly to the point of being more physical...?  OMG, please don't be gay.  :(


Does this picture make you think he's gay?
...go ahead and say "yes." *sigh*

And he had glasses.  I love guys who wear glasses.

BUT, we have this guy from Haiti who is very nice looking, so I'm almost willing to compromise.  He's tall, dark, and bald. I almost like bald heads more than glasses, but not quite.  But he's in my French class as well, so he gets to see me acting like a literal idiot.  This is me in French class:

"Je t'aime.  I mean, Je l'aime.  Madam Larmon?  Est-ce, um, Qu'est ce, um, no.  I want to say, I was late, or something?  Oh and herE is les devoirs, I mean, mes devoirs, because it's MY homework.  Get it?  So, we have homework on Quia.  You know that song about Chia pets?  Well, I made one for Quia.  Qu-Qu-Quia.  Ha, ha... ha...so, um, I think this class is going to be wonderfurb, I mean, wondrous.... whatever."

BASICALLY, I'm a noob.

There is this one guy in my French class; he never looks directly at you, but he's nice, and he thinks I'm funny. I like it when people think I'm funny and not boring.  But still, I know he's a womanizer, so, that's no go.

THERE IS ANOTHER GUY, in my art class.  He is short, stocky, has a bowl cut and a beard (so essentially, everything I do not like in a guy) but he's nice and super funny.  He helped me put my magnificently large art easel up, and then he removed said massive art easel because I could not see anything.  And then I asked to borrow a pencil sharpener, and he let me borrow his, and I said, "I guess I'll need to buy one of those," and he GAVE ME ONE.  It might possibly be the worst pencil sharpener I have ever used, BUT, it still made me happy in a "I'm in the 8th grade" sort of way.  And then he asked to be my partner and he let me draw something (He's an art major), and he told me it was good (and it was).  And THEN he quoted the bible.

He's nice.  Not very attractive, and he smells strongly of cigarette smoke, but nice.  I like nice.  I like friends.  Friends.

...So basically, French-Canadian Never-Lover:  Je pleure parce que je ne te baise jamais.  Au'revoir, mon beau ami...

:( Mal jour.
-Me

No comments: