Last night, as I rolled around in bed trying to adjust to my new sleeping patterns, not anticipating Dr. Beams class on the morrow, there were only two things I could think of: Jesus and Taco Bell's Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. Once I talk about Jesus a lot, on to the potatoes.
[Pee.Ess. I have a break from 10:45 to 3:30 on Tuesday/Thursday...to the blog!]
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Why do I always say to much? ANYWAY I purchased these said potatoes (which I've had before) and I was amazed at the concept. Just think about it. Cheesy (cheesy) Fiesta (fiesta) Potatoes (potatoessss). All last night I marveled over said potatoes, thinking, what does 'Fiesta' mean in Spanish? On googling this JUST NOW (don't you feel in on the action?) I have discovered that it means 'party,' 'feast' or 'festival.' So basically they are Cheesy Party Potatoes. Party Potatoes have all the fun.
Also, I pondered as to how you would say said potatoes in French; Europe isn't, um, fortunate enough to have a Taco Bell, so there is no way of actually knowing. But, I have concluded that it should be either:
La fête de la pomme de terre avec des fromage.
This literally translates to:
The party of the apple of earth with some cheese
BUT if you want your Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes to be classy potatoes, THEN:
La soirée de la pomme de terre avec des fromage.
Same meaning, BUT the second choice is in regards to evening parties, SO my potatoes were such. Classy evening potatoes with sour cream and cheese. [May I also add that in my research for said section, I read that some Taco Bells have a smoothie and snack bar with cupcakes. Now, I don't really like cake, but tiny cupcakes are just enough of cake to be awesome.]
This is all.
-Me

No comments:
Post a Comment