18.3.08

It's MEEEE!

Garhh...



Hey Rachel! Do you think you should actually post a blog for once in a bigillion years?


Certainly Rachel! I suppose I could.

...



1. Right now I am doing college stoof. Blarh. It's almost so ridiculously overwhelming it's pathetic. What classes to take...which ones to not?

What makes me the most angry is the fact that they didn't send me any audition information concerning the theatre department. Nothing. I put that I wanted to be a theatre major. They did nothing. The lady I emailed didn't even email me back. So I think, "hey, why don't I just see when the theatre auditions are?"

They are long past.

It *&?#$ me off. So now I have to wait forever (as in next year) to audition to go to stupid theatre school. How stoopids.

Then they made me take this dumb personality mosaic, and I got three different types of personalities. The hilarious thing is that they all contradicted each other. I got one that said I wanted to be a leader, then one that said I wanted to be a follower, then one that said I liked structure, the other one said I hated it. I bite my thumb at YOU personality mosaic.


2. Cast Par-tay tonight. I love cast parties, even if they have 180 people and are more of a family reunion. Besides there is going to be Paper Plate awards. :) How much fun. And I'm bringing COOOOKIES.


3. You know it's ubber pathetic because every time a play is over I can't help but be super excited that another one is coming up. Please Rachel, get a life. But I daresay, this play has been a lot of fun. It's such a classic play. I became closer with a few people (Abigail, Amanda and some pre-schooler named Taylor) got some very precious cards, and Jennifer beat me up like none other. I would say something about her, and next thing I know this claw comes out of no where, clamps around my arm and she drags me under the shoe and clothing pile in the dressing room and essentially destroys me. Then the rest of the horses stampede in, get naked, and then try to rub their bodies on me. Thank God I got out of there in time because heaven knows I would have got in the fetal position and cried.

Rachel is done.

-Me

1 comment:

KG said...

OK -- I have to tell you that I laughed out loud and very long when reading this! You CRACK me up, and I can relate to the dressing room bombardment and scariness!!!!!!