28.3.08

Updatles

Why do I always use numbers?

1. So, today I am at the library. After a pack of free twizzlers; Abigail had some odd bout with the vending machine, which she is now eating in the no eating zone while commentating on the weirdos in the library, questioning why I come here in the first place. She's the weirdo for following me here in the first place. Stalker.

Am not! she says. Well, I may not know much but cat rubbing isn't usually part of a normal cousin-to-cousin relationship.

Then again, normalcy isn't quite a word that describes our relationship (You know, sort of like Scotty and Sam. I know what I saw.)

2. So I locked myself out my car the yesterday. I went to the hair dressers, and I started looking for my keys. Couldn't find them, so I went out to the car and they were in the ignition. Luckily I had barely cracked the passenger side mirror and a few gentleman were more than welcome to come to my assistance. After sticking crowbars and metal rods in my window, they ran into the mexican place and borrowed a metal hanger. It was then that my door was unlocked. I went to take my keys out of the ignition, and it was still running. What is generally bad about it all is I could have just rolled down the automatic window with the hanger and unlocked it that way. Sometimes my stupidity gets the best of me.

3. So I have this new mouthwash. It's called Smart Rinse by Listerine. It's so amazing because when I spit it out, it tints all the food and bacteria so I can see that it's working. I have 'Berry Shield' flavour, and it is so ubberly delicious that I just want to drink it.

4. Abigail is really acting like a freak. She keeps feeding me twizzlers and winking at me. I am not sure if I should be creeped out or...creeped out. The twizzler just fell out my mouth. I think it is because my mouth always seems to be agape.

5. I had my first tomato this year yesterday. When I ate it, I think I went to heaven and back. I could almost write an ode to tomatoes I love them soooo much. Yum... yum... yum.

6. Guess what? I am going to be in the talent show this year. Not for any real talent of course; Taylor is controlling all of me. We are doing "They Both Reached For The Gun" from Chicago, and I am going to be a puppet. I hope it will be good, but when it comes to moving my body, it just usually doesn't end well.

7. I get to register to VOTE! I have been waiting for this moment all my life. Who cares about getting to smoke and buying dirty videos at 18? I GETS TO VOOOTES! The greatest thing though, is that on the registration form it has a place to draw a map of where you live if you don't have a street address. So basically, if you are a hobo, you can vote. Stellar, eh?

8. I saw some old pictures of my future husband in leather pants today. And my goodness, he is a looker!

-Me.

No comments: